- Sport sience things I find interesting
- Last updated:
- Natacha Océane: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfG0dyMUiqKleUnkX6zBrA
- Good vibes, very smart, hard working and beautiful. Based science and inspiring videos. One of the cutest boyfriend / girlfriend relationships, too.
- Julia Reppel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjnHdA1-dtgx4xVA9QjIz7g
- Actually good mobility follow along videos. Good pacing, good level, fun. Music isn’t really my case, unfortunately
- Jeff Nippard: https://www.youtube.com/c/JeffNippard
- Good videos, good science, well explained.
- Peter Attia Drive Podcast: https://peterattiamd.com/podcast
- Concept of the “Centerian Olympics” or: “What do I have to do know to be able to X when I’m in my last decade”
Minimizing Injury and Maximizing Return to Play: Lessons from Engineered Ligaments
I’ve seen a video on this, how a climber used this as a technique to build up finger strength. Seems worth exploring. ATM looking into it for fixing my reoccuring elbow pains (and maybe also knees).
Read it: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40279-017-0719-x