My website v1
- My previous portfolio website
- Tech stack
- React (Gatsby)
Every now and again I like to re-imagine my website. That’s the way I made the current iteration, as well as the last. Back then, I wanted to try out Gatsby and simplify a few things.
With every version my website became more minimalistic - sort of. What I really liked back then was having the important information at the very top, easily scannable and visible.
Apart from that I used Gatsby for the generation and a few intersection observer to change the themes.
Looking back, Gatsby wasn’t the best (aka right) tool. It’s a simple website without a lot of interaction. Shipping all of Gatsby dependencies for that is bloat.